Eternal Bliss - Sandosham Kondirukka Seivai

I still remember the day i watched "Bharathi" the movie by Gnana Rajasekharan (retired civil servant who takes better films than the film institute guys !!!). The movie had a such great impact on me that made me to watch the back-to-back shows...(Never in my life i was so beautifully moved by a theme(story) and sparkling performance of Sayaji Shinde and backgound score of Illayaraja, the maestro).

whenever the chips are down, the following poem of mahakavi use to haunt me, which illustrates that we need to push ourselves beyond the normal
vicious circle and think beyond the mundane.

Thedi Chorudhinam thindru
PalaChinnanjiru kadhaigal pesi
ManamVaadi thunbamiga Uzhandru
PirarVaada pala seyalgal seidhu
NaraiKoodikizha paruvam eidhi
KodumKootruk Kiraiyenappin Maayum
PalaVedikkai Manidharaip Pole
NaanVeezhven endry Ninaithayo?
Ninnai Sila Varangal Ketpen

AvaiNere indrenakku tharuvai
EndranMunnai theeyavinai payangal
InnumMoolathazhindhidudhal Vendum
Iniyennai Pudhiya Uyir aaki
EnnakuYedhum Kavalaiyaracheidhu
Madhithannai miga thelivu seidhu
EndrumSandhosham Kondirukka Cheivai!!

The following lines are beautifully used by kamal Hassan in the movie called "Mahanadhi" where the protagonist is serving a sentence and who wishes to have a new outlook in this new life.

Comments

Inder said…
wow, laks! you have your own blogspot!!!
// PalaVedikkai Manidharaip Pole
// NaanVeezhven endry Ninaithayo?
I love these lines.
Chandru said…
Those are very powerful lines and as you said, used aptly by Kamal in Mahanadhi. Just saying these lines have a profound effect inside.
Anonymous said…
Wish I knew enough Tamil to understand this in its completeness. I feel the power of the words run through my veins even as I understand a few of the verses. Lacchu as usual, I have no words to say!!
jayanthy said…
adutha sujathava madana kalakrappa keep writing sombody reading ur kirukkals?

Popular posts from this blog

Akashe Jyotsna.....

Paatu Paadava....

Pichai Patram (Bhikshai Patra)- Lyrics