My trip to Isle of Wight...

I had been to Isle of Wight (it is a tinly isle on the southern coast of England, south of reading, where i stay). i had joined along with sreedhar g & team to visit this exotic place called Isle of Wight. After my trip to Isle of Skye (which is on the western part of scotland), i love to spend my time/vacation in Isles. If you have a car and a caravan attached, these Isles are the best to visit.



After starting off from Reading, we caught a virgin train to reach Southamption enroute to Brokenhurst. I had my memories of Phileas fogg reaching southampton on his way back home on 79-80th day in Jules Verne's novel which is a classic and one of my all time favourite.



After reaching Brokenhurst, we took a vintage train to reach Lymington Pier to catch a ferry for the next hour drive. After my trip through Englisg Channel, travelling by a ferry is an interesting experience - add a latte and a good book, you would definitely enjoy the ride.

We landed in yarmouth and from there we took a tour bus which went around the isle and we had our first hop at the Freshwater bay. We had a great time walking over the pebbles and had few great snaps. I had taken few snaps of the beachhouse, coastlines of the beach which resmebled on the queen's necklace of marine drive.



From there we went to a place called needles and we had a beautiful Rope Car drive for 500M-1KM and it was a thrilling ride. From there we were on our way to needles and the light house in needles.


After week of bad health and sickness, I went out today with a week long stubble on my face and Guns flashed this snap and I liked this foto which was taken by Guns.
It was a memorable day after a long time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Akashe Jyotsna.....

Paatu Paadava....

Pichai Patram (Bhikshai Patra)- Lyrics