Coming out of Hibernation

After a long hibernation, i am back into blogging. I am not sure whether i can blog that frequently as i used to do it before. Life has been on a fast lane after i had moved back to india. Everyday something or the other i learn in my life / job and it has been a steep learning curve. Initially, it was more like a cultural shock when you visit india after a long time (even though i had my visits every year, it is too small to notice a change). I went to a extent where i never used to honk when i drive for the first 15 days, and even it is more a nuisance to me if somebody honks just for the sake of fun/thrill.

I had so many thoughts to pen down which ranges from Driving sense to the way the no-confidence motion was conducted. But I have decided to keep my mouth shut in my personal's interests and decided to observe more of late rather than reacting to all the things which happen (bound to happen) around you.
The two things which i seriously enjoyed in India are my mom's food and driving from my office to home in the night.

Whenever you don't take you get more chance to think and when you think the more, you're better in your life. In short, talk less so that it gives better meaning to your life. I have come around a big circle in the last decade, where the beginning of the decade, nothing less than a crisis equivalent of "subprime crisis" and to bounce back from the shallows to where i stand today, I should be a happy man, if not the happiest man.

It all started exactly like Marvan Attapattu's career (which started with 5 ducks and who went to make most number of double centuries next to bradman).
I would definitely like to thank god for whatever he has showered on me till date. I used to considerate myself as fortunate to survive against these odds.
I had great friends over the last decade and a half, with few of them i still cherish a great friendships, but with most of them i have stuck with my usual HIs and BYEs. But I need to thank few of my friends in particular, who have helped me to come out of these odd times. I always use hibernation to analyse people, myself, my relationships, my failures, my personal life etc, so that i can take stock of the situation, if its warranted.

After taking up my new role, knowingly or unknowingly most of my day goes more into technical matters and from now on you can expect few technical articles on this if not a separate blog might be started to discuss my technical stuff. Suddenly, i have got a fascination for architectures, designs and technology apart from gadgets. My target would be Xbox / Playstation PSP3..

Signing off,
~Lakshman

Comments

Inder said…
good for you, buddy!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Akashe Jyotsna.....

Paatu Paadava....

Pichai Patram (Bhikshai Patra)- Lyrics