Amazing kid...

Hey,

I just got this new video from one of my friend.(courtesy:anupama).

This kid is amazing and the best i liked about this chap his fingers were awesomely rolling like the dancers on the skates..

what a talent...if beethoven had seen him playing his fur elise, he wud have loved it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldVc2tHCdLQ


Video Description
"When I open my eyes I must sigh, for what I see is contrary to my religion, and I must despise the world which does not know that music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy."
-- Ludwig van Beethoven, quoted by Bettina von Arnin, letter to Goethe, 1810
"...And if we cannot end now our differences, at least we can help make the world safe for diversity. For, in the final analysis, our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this small planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's future. And we are all mortal. —John F. Kennedy (eligarf)"

kalakare da chotu...i salute you for your talent.

/Lakshman

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Akashe Jyotsna.....

Paatu Paadava....

Pichai Patram (Bhikshai Patra)- Lyrics