Dharshan to Dalal....

The last week was one of the few weeks where I am still enjoying my honeymoon period in office. With 2 more weeks to go and keeping my fingers crossed for my next assignment, it has been nagging week (with least amount of work - finally i had modify few scripts - except that i hardly have any great piece of work.

The week was bit lengthy and but the week had few great moments to finish. It all started with Raja's Farewell (one of my colleague who has moved to work for BBC), the farewell drinks therafter. I had a gala time with few of my folks at the Island cafe (which is on the Thames Avenue) with a beautiful view of the riverside.

We guys had fair amount of jokes/fun and i had a nice time with my Tennesse and a Margarita, watching the moonlight night from the armchair on the riverside and enjoying the drizzle which was tickling me and my thoughts.

Saturday came and it was a different altogether, where i had destined to go to Acton and EastHam, but "Insha-Balaji", i was offered a darshan at Tividale, Birmingham. Had a nice darshan (incidentally i was reminded by my mom that it was "Puratasi Sani Kazhamai", and it was very divine and auspicious to get the darshan. I was totally ignorant of all these facts, i had just went as though i am heading for a town centre/downtown. But the best part was yet to come, we had a nice food in the name of Prasadham.

That week also marked a great surprise as the Sensex surpassed 18k and still hovering around the 18k (marginally short of 19k). I was so upbeat as the markets as I had one of my multibagger which gave me terrific gains in this bull run. I was mocked by my friends with whom i discuss markets, about the promising story of Adhani Enterprises. But my friend Adhani (thats how i refer to my pick, was class apart as he was sending the balls to the pavilion). It is sad to part away from stocks, but it is wise to do so without emotions.

Markets are heading for a gala time as diwali is around the corner. Hope it crosses 20k as predicted by ram.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Akashe Jyotsna.....

Paatu Paadava....

Pichai Patram (Bhikshai Patra)- Lyrics