Lifex - secrets of Life's indicators..

I have been thinking on life and markets all the time and all of sudden i realised there are lot of common things which could be associated. The title - Lifex was abbreviated form of my life's index (which goes every week up and down). Though I am not Bernaud Baumohl, to list all the indicators as he quotes in his famous book. It all started this way, when i started sometime back to question, am i feeling good / bad compared to yesterday / last week / last year.

Definitely, when you compare the living standards, salary, wealth, education (or) which is quantifiable /measurable, we would have definitely progressed. But when u compute all the parameters, few of them could be intangible, which can bring your up / down. As we have 30 stocks that determines sensex's performance, I just thot of identifying few stocks (idnetifiers) which would determine by Lifex's performance.

Career
Wealth
Family
Health
Morale
Vision
knowledge
spirituality
Entertainment and
self-realisation.

The above mentioned factors are the few hand-picked ones, though not necessarily in the same order. I believe all the ones which are stated above requires equal importance as being a good punter, it is advisable to understand that not one single industry/share will fetch you a higher balanced returns.I have provided 100 points to all the parameters and rank them to find whether I touch the magical index of 1000. I understand that not all the parameters namely family, Morale, spirituality, harmony could be quantified. But i strongly believe that I can ascertain whether we could notice improvements in fitness / mind, knowledge to understand where we stand and where we need to head on.

I don't know how far it helps others, this process helps me a lot. Once we quantify the things we want on paper, it is easy to ascertain, evaluate and position ourselves to think clearly and helps me in better decisions either those are professional and personal as well.

So, where's your Lifex heading today ?...

/Lakshman

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Akashe Jyotsna.....

Paatu Paadava....

Pichai Patram (Bhikshai Patra)- Lyrics