Scots, Pipes and Skye....

This is not a detailed account of my visit to edinburgh, highlands and Skye. I have just captured my kodak moments of the tour and posted the selected ones for you.



The castle on the background is the famous edinburgh castle.



Frontal view of the Edinburgh Castle.



This captures scenic beauty of Glen Coe. I tried my best to capture the misty mountains (Inspired by PC's work in Idhayathai Thirudathey...)



Solitary House on the hill ...I wish i owned one...



Myself sitting on the banks of Atlantic Ocean...it was a wonderful feeling...thanks to my geography teachers to touch and feel atlantic.



Another marvellous scenic place in Skye. There were strong winds blowing in this region and one of the best shots.



This was the shot I dreamt through out my journey. Inspired from Kandukondein Kandukondein song from the same movie where Eilean Donan Castle appears in the backdrop of the song. I spent 1/2 hr to pick the same location and the shot. Next time when u see the song, do see this pic.



Myself with Eilean Donan Castle in the background.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Akashe Jyotsna.....

Paatu Paadava....

Pichai Patram (Bhikshai Patra)- Lyrics