Param - Fumbled mission...

I also have few projects of my own and "Param" is one for which i have dedicated atleast last 4-5 months. 29th of May 2007 would be marked in my calendar as one of the darkest days of My life as I ended up with yet another failed attempt to scale new peaks. I was happy about "TOD" (Technical Order Decomposition) went into production and getting live the previous week with few hiccups in the morning.

The project was of massive scale which required 1800 man days and the best part of mine was to step into the Matt's (principal designer) shoes and execute it under critical conditions in the absence of Matt K. Though it would take few days for me to recover from Param, Param would be still under consideration and will be executed one day sooner/later.

~Lakshman

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Akashe Jyotsna.....

Paatu Paadava....

Pichai Patram (Bhikshai Patra)- Lyrics