Piano moments...

I just told in one of my earlier posts that i had a passion to play Black Piano and I was cribbing that i couldn't buy one. But i was fortuntate to be invited by my friend Manju to her college and we had a great time playing piano and debating about MS Swaminathan and his vision.

Thanks to Manju for providing me an opportunity to play a Yamaha Piano (which was available on Imperial college, London).


Another one....I was playing Raja's Illam Kaathu Veesuthu and singing the same...

Her college was situated in a beautiful serene environment. We had lengthy discussions about consumerism and its environment impacts and had a nice lunch (she got me couscous ..i don't know what it is but it was cute...

(It is a moroccon dish made from semolina base - thanks to Subramanian for giving me the etymological reasons behind the dish. Sup (Thats how we call him, always has an answer to all these unknown fundas in life. I can write a separate blog with my interactions with Srirangam Gang.)

The evening went on with myself singing few songs on malayalam and imitating Mamooty and Jairam. I am not a profession guy who does mimicry but every now and then i have done in my office to fool and surprise my colleagues. I just tried to emote a scene solely from Dalapathi (Suryava pidichirukka ? - mamooty talking to shobana..) and she said it was the best, which i cannot comment on.

Had a nice day after long hectic work schedule...

~Lakshman

Comments

balai said…
Nice that u were able to do what u wanted in a Imperial college like setting. Very Cool.
Goutham said…
dude.. just buy a keyboard/piano and start taking piano lessons.. will be totally worth it. What are you waiting for?

Popular posts from this blog

Akashe Jyotsna.....

Paatu Paadava....

Pichai Patram (Bhikshai Patra)- Lyrics