Festive mood back home...

It was quite frustrating on my part to be away from my family and friends in a remote world and missing a great occasion back home. My brother Ram's engagement would have happened today and I was very determined to be part of any occasion as it is related to Ram.

But right now, I am in a position where i can't be there with him on this occasion. I had already planned and booked my tickets to India for Jan-Feb as he is getting married at that time. It would be great if i can spend some more time with my family rather than working on ethernet and fibre optics.

Congrats to Pushpa and Ram and hope to see you guys very soon.

Regards,
Lakshman

Comments

Triya said…
wher the heck are you if u r not in chennai?
Unknown said…
Hey, great to know that Ram got engaged. Send me his contact details. Vivek

Popular posts from this blog

Akashe Jyotsna.....

Paatu Paadava....

Pichai Patram (Bhikshai Patra)- Lyrics