Moving Out of Reading....

I am writing this after I had packed all my bags. Alas! I am moving out of Reading, UK in another 8 hours from now. It has been wonderful out here.

Trip down the memory lane, I became very nostalgic about this place, even though Maidenhead is still remains as a queen of my homes as Veeru (i call him bhadra) and Anand (I call him budi) and myself enjoyed at 125, clare road as the second heaven. Comapred to that I didn't have the same intimacy to Reading, still I loved the town centre, mcilroys' building (where most of my friends live), TGIF and her favourite Gremlins and Margaritas, My famous sessions with Nuts (Natarajan), DJ Guggs (Sreedhar) and Guns (Ganesh) at TGIF coupled with My favourite "Lynchberg Lemonade" is ultimate.

My cricket days were equally thrilling with Prabhakar & co and we need a nice time with folks here on most of the evenings in summer. Time has come to say good bye to Reading, UK and Finally I had to accept that I fell in love with you as i loved Maidenhead.

Ciao Reading,

Lakshman

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Akashe Jyotsna.....

Paatu Paadava....

Pichai Patram (Bhikshai Patra)- Lyrics