Moment of Ecstacy



To spell bharathi's words "Ethanai Kodi Inbam Vaithai Iraiva"....I couldn't control my moments joy of touching and feeling my new Keyboard (Yamaha PSR E403) which i had bought after postponing my purchases and controlling my temptations for the last few years.

Postponements were not made bcos of the price/issues surrounding them, but purely on the basis of how am i going to bring that to India (which is still a nightmare). But when i started playing for the first time i enjoyed every moment of the whole night.

I had a small session of trying my hand on few songs of Raja (few background scores etc), it was a fun which cannot be described in words, it has to be experienced.

My next sessions would be on the christmas day and i am looking forward to it so eagerly.

~Lakshman

Comments

Inder said…
good for you, buddy! congratz!!
are you taking it back to india?

Popular posts from this blog

Akashe Jyotsna.....

Paatu Paadava....

Pichai Patram (Bhikshai Patra)- Lyrics